Hulled Hemp Seed Hearts (500g)
Remove the shell from these raw certified organic Canadian grown hemp seeds, and you’re left with a nutty,
buttery hemp seed heart.
Hemp seeds are for you if:
- You don’t have a great handle on nutrition, but want to improve yours.
- You want to include more quality plant protein sources to your diet.
- You are looking for easy ways to add a nutrient boost to your meals and snacks.
How to eat hemp seeds:
- Top off your salads, hummus, pasta, ice cream and oats.
- For an extra buttery avocado on toast, add hemp seeds.
- Making a smoothie? Add a few tablespoons of hemp seeds into the blender.
- Add hemp seeds into your baking, think bread, brownies and cookies.
- You can make hemp milk. All you need is water and hemp hearts.
How to store hemp seeds:
Once opened, reseal entirely after each serve. Hemp seeds are best kept refrigerated to extend shelf life where they will last for up to 12 months. If you have no fridge space, store hemp seeds in your pantry at room temperature and consume within 90 days of opening
Ingredients:Canadian Pro-cert/USDA approved organic deshelled hemp seeds, packaged in New Zealand at a certified organic facility.
Hemp is known to be gluten free, however trace amounts of gluten may be present due to rogue seed/nut contaminants during harvesting and packaging.